Monday 26 December 2011

My Year in Travel

With 2011 drawing to a close I wanted to take a look back at my year in travel. This year I’ve been lucky enough to visit twelve different countries and I wanted to share some of my favourite pictures from the places I've been. 


VASA MUSEUM, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Vasa Museum, Stockholm, Sweden
STOCKHOLM CITY HALL, SWEDEN
Stockholm City Hall, Sweden
LUTHERAN CATHEDRAL, HELSINKI, FINLAND
Lutheran Cathedral, Helsinki, Finland
PETERHOF PALACE, ST PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
Peterhof Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia
TALLINN, ESTONIA
Tallin, Estonia

OSLOFIORD, OSLO, NORWAY
Oslofiord, Norway
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNEMUNDE, GERMANY
Warnemunde, Germany

GREAT BELT BRIDGE, BELGIUM
Sailing under the Great Belt Bridge (third largest suspension bridge in the world!)

BRUGES, BELGIUM
Bruges, Belgium
MONACO AND MONTE CARLO, FRANCE
Monaco and Monte Carlo, France

FERRARI, MONACO
Me in a Ferrari, Monaco!
NEWCASTLE QUAY, ENDGLAND, UK
Newcastle, England
ROME, ITALY
Rome, Italy
SANTA MARIA CATHEDRAL, MURCIA, SPAIN
Santa Maria Cathedral, Murcia, Spain
VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER, FRANCE
Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
ALBUFEIRA, PORTUGAL
Albufeira, Portugal
GLASGOW UNIVERSITY, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
Glasgow University, Glasgow, Scotland
2011 has been an amazing year of travel for me. My favourite place I visited this year is St. Petersburg without a doubt. I had such an amazing two days there and would love to spend more time there in order to be able to explore further.

My favourite travel experience this year was being surprised with a ride in a Ferrari F430 Spider in Monaco in March. I'll never forget this experience as I'm a massive car lover. Thanks to my lovely parents for this!

I have lots of travel plans for 2012 already (including Portugal and a Mediterranean cruise) and I can't wait to see what the year will bring.

Happy new year everyone, lets make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment